Re: ArabTeX package

On Mo, 08 Okt 2007, ???????? ???????????????? wrote:
>   I started to work on ArabTeX package. I found that the upstream has
>   version 3.12 for arabtex, yet the tarball that he provides for 3.12 is

For the others on the list, I already answered the following:

   Sorry, I didn't assume that you jump at it so fast. I didn't check
   before, but actually I am planning to ask for the removal of arabtex,
   since texlive-lang-arab already provides the same (if not more), and is
   regulary (on TeX Live release bases) updated (if there is something new
   for arabtex).

TWEEDSMUIR (collective n.)
The name given to the extensive collection of hats kept in the
downstairs lavatory which don't fit anyone in the family.