About tetex-extra package

Hi!

I would like to give you a suggestion about the tetex-extra package.

I wonder if it would be possible considering the possibility of decoupling it
from the tetex-lang-* packages.

I think it would be cleaner since it would allow us to install tetex-extra
features without having to install all this non-necessary language support (for
those who don't need them). By the way, if somebody needs some language support,
it could install it using the specific package.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan