Chasing RC bugs in texlive packages

merge 356853 363061
thanks

Hi all,

I am a bit sick of the RC bugs, so let's try to eliminate them:

texlive-lang:
	#368968: tetex-base: License violation in csplain
	#439028: non-free files in texlive
		both will be fixed by the next upload I will do today

texlive-extra:
	#429813: no license and copyright information for tex/latex/tableaux/*
		see my other email
		That is quite hard to solve, if someone can take that
		over and help, otherwise I propose to blacklist
		this tpm.

texlive-bin:
	#436965: latexmp.pdf has to be removed from the .orig.tar.gz, too
		I already created a new .orig.tar.gz to be found
		on people/~preining/TeX/src/
		So that can easily be solved by a new upload, but I
		don't want to do an upload *only* for this.

texlive-base:
	#356853: Contains files without any license statement
	#363061: Contains non-free runtime files
		see below

So what is left are the files in the two bugs #356853, #363061.
I have merged them and discussion will continue on 356853.

Frank did a recollection in April, coming down to

* bbm fonts [OPEN]
	Frank mentioned that there is something on the way via Karl Berry
	is there any progress?
	the macro package is lppl, only the fonts miss a license
	statement
	Should we contact the font author: Gilles F. ROBERT
		gfrobert@umpa.ens-lyon.fr

* concmath [CLOSED???]
	the latex and font packages are under LPPL
		see CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/concmath/README
		and CTAN/fonts/concmath/README
	so what is the problem here, can someone tell me this?

* Donald Arsenau files [OPEN]
	Frank, AFAIR you had some discussion with Donald. Did you
	get an email at least stating the freeness, so we could include
	the email in the copyright file ...

* eepic docs [OPEN]
	I assume it is the file eepic.tex which lacks any statement.
	Puh, it was written in 1988, du we really expect to get any
	answer from Conrad Kwok <kwok@iris.ucdavis.edu>
	No idea if this email is still working and he is still there.
	One is taking this up and trying to contact him?

* ae [CLOSED ON CTAN]
	This is already solved, updated package is on CTAN
	I guess we could include simply the MANIFEST, COPYING, and
	README file from CTAN.

* amslatex [HALF-OPEN]
	Positive answer from AMS, but no progress after this
	Anyone heard anything else?

* seminar.sty [CLOSED]
	already fixed in 2007, mentions lppl in all the files

As you know I am leaving for some time, but if one or the other can take
up one or the other of the above points and try to track them down that
would be great.

MEMPHIS (n.)
The little bits of yellow fluff which get trapped in the hinge of the
windscreen wipers after polishing the car with a new duster.