Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r3069 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-base/debian texlive-extra/debian texlive-extra/debian/patches texlive-extra/debian/texlive-formats-extra.root/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex

> On Die, 04 Sep 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>>   * all: retitle all those dreadful "Macro package for TeX" title
>>     (Closes: #436729)
>>   * texlive-extra: fix an occurrence of the @ in pubform.bib (Closes: #430438)
>>   * spell the path of mllatex.ini the right way, both in the tpm2deb.cfg
>>     and in the texlive-latex-extra.root (Closes: #430969)
>
> I am in bug killing mode ...
>
> maybe we should upload texlive-lang, which closes 2 RC bugs (new
> upstream necessary).

Sounds like a good idea.  Please don't expect much input from me the
next weeks, and even less contributions which require an up-to-date sid
chroot and downloading lots of files.  I still have nothing but a modem
connection...

Regards, Frank

P.S. Advice from the germans on how to select a DSL and phone company is
welcome (in private mail)...
--
Frank Küster