Re: RFC: doc splitting and merge of htmlxml branch

>> thing to consider: We have already done the work, and the patches do
>> apply at the moment.  If we decide that we want to include them in TL
>
> The only changes actually belonging to the html inclusion was in the
> tpm2deb.cfg file, and they were minimal.
>
> All the other changes can be incorportated now, they were bug fixes,
> debugging etc. Nothing we want to keep outside trunk.

Beware, some of them might have been applied separately in branch and
trunk.

> Ok. So I propose the following:
> - I incorporate the stuff from htmlxml branch which is not strictly
>   necessary for the stuff, the bug fixes, into trunk
> - include the rest of the diff into the svn trunk/patches
> - remove the branch
>
> Everyone agrees?

Yes, except that I don't see why we should remove the branch.  It's
still there in the history, anyway, and our branches directory isn't
exactly overcrowded.  And if it ever becomes, I'd rather create an
"obsolete-branches" sub-subdir and move things there.

Frank Küster