Re: TeX Gyre Fonts for Debian

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 09:20 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Son, 26 Aug 2007, "Danai SAE-HAN (?????????)" wrote:
> > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OMS/qbk/m/n' undefined
> > (Font)              using `OMS/cmsy/m/n' instead
>
> I assume you tried math? The fonts do not contain math chars, but try to
> cover many alphabets. For math you have to load different fonts, like -

Actually it is a shame that they do not care abou math even where it
already exists. But it is unlikely that this warning is related to
actual math. See my other message.

> as you have seen - cmsuper. But you have to check, combining bookman
> with cm-super might not look quite nice.

The kerkis fonts, which provide a greek extension of Bookman, do have
some math support. I wouldn't use that for projects with lots of math,
though.

cheerio
ralf