Re: TeX Gyre Fonts for Debian

Hi!

On 25-08-07 21:54, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Thanks for packaging this!  It looks like a very promising project.

I get the current warning:

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OMS/qbk/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `OMS/cmsy/m/n' instead

and then it tries to create PK fonts from the EC family:

kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+0/600 --dpi 600 ec-qbkri
mktexpk: don't know how to create bitmap font for ec-qbkri.

I don't have cm-super installed.  I'll fiddle a bit more and see if it has
something to do with \usepackage[T1]{CJKutf8}.  If I spot anything more, I'll
make sure to provide a minimal example file.

Cheers

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)
--