Re: texlive and asymptote

On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 01:07 +0200, Michele B. wrote:
> I guess the value of settings.tex is set to some output of an error.
> Dont know if related to some buggy ngerman package or something else.

I have meanwhile tried your example, and you already were on the right
track here. The solution that works for me is to load ngerman.sty
after asymptote.sty (or use babel.sty with option ngerman).

BTW, it is rather easy to find such glitches if you simply remove one
package after the other until the error disappears. Then you know that
the last package you removed is responsible.

cheerio
ralf