Wrong documentation for CM-Super in texdoctk

Hi!

If you go to texdoctk, then to Fonts/Metafont and choose "CM-Super font
package", you would expect some documentaion about CM-Super.

Instead I get four suggestions of documents that are part of latex-cjk!  I
know that CJK is a great package (heheh), but I wonder how it became mixed up
with CM-Super, given that the file
/usr/share/texmf-texlive/texdoctk/texdoctk.dat includes the next line:
  cmsuper;CM-Super font package;fonts/cm-super/README;

I thought I'd ask the list before reporting it as a bug. =)

Cheers

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)
--