Re: upload of -bin -13 and -base -11

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> In the meantime, if someone else can check, sources are already on
> people.debian.org
> 	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ src/
> Furthermore, binaries for ETCH/i386 are already on
> 	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2007/
> After I checked the build on the amd64 I will upload binaries for
> ETCH/amd64, too.

What I forgot, packages for sid/i386 (and arch all for -base) and also
sources/.changes files are in
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/ pool/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/ pool/

RAMSGATE (n.)
All institutional buildings must, by law, contain at least twenty
ramsgates. These are doors which open the opposite way to the one you
expect.