Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r3026 - in texlive-new/trunk: . all/debian texlive-base/debian texlive-bin/debian

On Son, 12 Aug 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > Probably tomorrow morning I can resurrect the code in the various
> > postinst.pre code files (btw, it MUST be in the postinst.pre code, not
> > AFAIR in the postinst.post code, because OW we will get the fmtutil
> > calls before the resurrection).
>
> Yes, I noticed that, too.
>
> > If you happen to find time to do these bits today ... I just returned
> > and have loads of stuff to clean up before leaving in 3 days.

Ok, done, committed, I will do some tests now ...

DETCHANT (n.)
That part of a hymn (usually a few notes at the end of a verse) where
the tune goes so high or low that you suddenly have to change octaves
to accommodate it.