Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r3026 - in texlive-new/trunk: . all/debian texlive-base/debian texlive-bin/debian

On Son, 12 Aug 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> >    case $1 in
> >       upgrade)
>
> Hm, what about the case when a user has installed and removed the
> package and now installs starting from status "rc"?

Then we cannot do anything but putting the same code in addition into
the postinst ...

Or do you mean that in "rc" state and new installed the script is called
with "upgrade"? AFAI understand/remember in this case the preinst script
is also called with "install" (no policy at hand to check).

???

ULLOCK (n.)
The correct name for either of the deaf Scandinavian tourists who are
standing two abreast in front of you on the escalator.