Re: RFH: Debiandoc SGML (debiandoc-sgml) and UTF-8 transition

 Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> wrote:

> There are many key Debian documentations which still use DebianDOC SGML
> so this is needed functionality unless everyone moves to DocBook XML
> quickly.

Yes, whe should move now!

> Please note I have already added XML conversion functionalities to
> current debiandoc-sgml so user can convert their document to XML.
There is also a debian package, debiandoc2dbxml.
It works.
Just one day to move policy to xml,
Just one day to move developers reference,
just one day to move ...

and one month to move all debian doc to xml...

Kind regards,

--
Philippe Batailler