Upload plans of qt4-x11 to unstable?

Hi,

what are your plans regarding an upload of that package to unstable?
The version in sid FTBFS on arm (as you know), and that blocks poppler's
transition to testing, which in turn blocks other applications which
depend on it.

In our case, we have nasty RC bugs in testing which we'd like to fix by
propagating texlive-bin to testing, which won't work without poppler
going, too...  There are workarounds for this (like uploading a
tex-common which behaves such that it works on sid an etch), but they
are ugly, and we don't want to do that unless there's no chance to get
the arch:any package into testing.

TIA, Frank

--
Frank Küster