Re: New Debian TeX packages for Etch

Hi Norbert,

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:23:41 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Dear Kohda-san,
>
> To be honest I don't believe that there is a big need for now. If you
> want to torture your machine you are welcomed to get the .etch sources
> from people, and I will put them there. But my primary concern is to get
> i386, amd64, powerpc, which seem tobe the most used archs.

I see, thanks to answer honestly ;-)  Of course I don't
want to torture an UltraSparc (it runs as small web and
mail server at present).

But I am an absolute admin of that machine so if you need
a sparc machine I could help you.

Regards,		    2007-6-22(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima