Re: New Debian TeX packages for Etch

Hi Norbert, as I'm not so sure so only Cc to tex-maint.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:16:37 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:

> The new packages uploaded yesterday by Frank to Debian unstable have
> been backported to etch are as usual available on people.debian.org.
> Don't forget that you will also need lmodern and context for
> texlive-full.
>
> Binaries of texlive-bin 2007-12 are currently only for i386, I hope to
> get powerpc binaries soon. If there is need for amd64 I can do them,
> too.

I have an UltraSparc with etch (but very slow machine)
and I guess I might build texlive-bin for sparc.
Is it any meaning to try to build it?

Regards,		      2007-6-22(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima