Re: conffile resurrection...

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 10:54 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:

> So if this file (preinst-deleted) is there, this means that the file
> actually was deleted at the old place.  Ralf said that he didn't purge
> tetex-base, and the file wasn't a conffile in tl 2005, anyway.  So
> somehow our script's logic is flawed...

I just had a quick look at texlive-base-bin.preinst. Correct me if I
am wrong, but my impression is that handle_config_file_preinst and
check_move look into /etc/texmf/texlive as old path. However, the
files for which I got a warning (pdftexconfig.tex, graphics.cfg,
color.cfg and modes.mf) are installed in /usr/share/texmf-texlive in
etch. One probably needs more special cases here.

cheerio
ralf