more or less offline

Hi all!

As you have noticed I was already offline for 3 days. Tomorrow I am
leaving for a conference in Nashville, so I will have internet access,
but will not have time to work on all the stuff. If you need something
urgently from me, whatever, please personl email without a cc to
debian-tex-maint, so it will not procmail-sorted to the debian-tex
folder.

Thanks, and all the best

BANTEER
A lusty and raucous old ballad sung after a particulary spectacular
araglin (q.v.) has been pulled off.