Linq The killer app for all the new features is certainly Linq.

MITTWOCH 30. MAI STARTET DIE HAUSSE!

Firma: TALKTECH TELEMEDIA (OYQ.F)
Kurzel: WKN: 278-104 (OYQ.F)
ISIN: US8742781045

Preis: 0.81 (+50% in 1 tag)
3T Prognose: 3

These patterns give us a hint that looking at the way components
interact can be more interesting than might at first appear. The message
on the channel no longer represents an instruction but rather an event,
a notification that something happened.
We got to see Harry Pierson, Brenton Webster, Arvindra Sehmi, Beat
Schwegler, Simon Guest and a few other usual suspects on stage.
I always intended my program to do something else.
In this example, the overall goal broke down into the sub-goals "reorder
books", "track outgoing books" and "track incoming books".
We got to see Harry Pierson, Brenton Webster, Arvindra Sehmi, Beat
Schwegler, Simon Guest and a few other usual suspects on stage.
Connected Systems Panel PDC has very few external speakers because most
presentations are previews of upcoming products, delivered by the
responsible product managers or lead architects.
The message starts a XAML-based workflow that uses the WWF execution
engine.
Pip and I then braved the LA traffic and crawled to the Getty and Santa
Monica.
Or I could assign colors to my classes so the software can create color
coded diagrams.
Classes tend to be rather fine-grained so that the structure composed of
the individual elements is often the key design artifact. If I was
marketing OOPSLA  my slogan would be "If you are too smart to go to
JavaOne or TechEd, you should come to OOPSLA!
While thinking out loud what we would talk about I told Mario to better
start recording because good ideas were popping out left and right.
First, not everything is an object and object modeling is not the best
choice for all problem domains. Interestingly, though, some talks also
focused on areas where objects would be very useful but are not
utilized. I was lucky enough to participate in a panel on The Art and
Practice of Connected Systems, part of the architecture symposium
organized by Devhawk Harry Pierson.
Even the OMG took Notice It is a popular hobby to poke fun at the OMG.
Now who would want to argue with Martin Fowler? This observation also
explains why UML Class Diagrams tend to be more popular then
Collaboration Diagrams.
I was very interested in the abstract of the talk, which promised to
focus on the expressiveness of computer programs and how the program can
help us better understand and express our ideas.
XML documents are based on composition.
Alas, attendees came from pretty far away and for good reasons.
According to Don, the acronym WTF was considered but was reserved for
the Windows Transaction Foundation. If this is true, we should be seeing
some new pattern languages around interaction and conversations. Keep in
mind that the service provider can be both sender and receiver. His
mission is to make integration and distributed system development easier
by harvesting common patterns and best practices from many different
technologies.
In this example, the overall goal broke down into the sub-goals "reorder
books", "track outgoing books" and "track incoming books".
Linq allows queries against a variety of data sources to be performed
without having to embed nasty SQL or XPATH expressions into string
variables. Agent-based systems can be very effective at breaking down
complex goals into small, manageable tasks.
A friend of mine, who was involved in the CORBA  spec work, once claimed
that the "OMG takes over good work and ruins it". When creating a new
language, you have further choices, such as whether to use a "standard"
language or create your own domain language. However, we have to keep in
mind that with attributes we cannot declare a method that takes only a
ISerializable. The message starts a XAML-based workflow that uses the
WWF execution engine. Conceptual contract first over schema first.
If any component needs something related to credit it would send a
message to that channel. Somehow "O"rchestration must have fallen out of
favor with the marketing department.
Every time I roam around "downtown" LA I feel like there is no way Blade
Runner could have taken place in any other city.
Steve Swartz makes for a great anchor on panels and did not disappoint
this time.
The message on the channel no longer represents an instruction but
rather an event, a notification that something happened.
Most interestingly, there are a few programming environments that are
closer to the notion of everything being an object.
For example, a component that deals with credit card validations could
be called the CreditService and react to messages sent on a channel also
named CreditService. For example, the Mediator "encapsulates how a set
of objects interact" while the Observer "notifies all dependent objects
of a state change".
OOPSLA is in even bigger trouble as it has two O's.
Most interestingly, there are a few programming environments that are
closer to the notion of everything being an object. Modularized: for
example AnonymousAuthenticationModule, DefaultDocumentModule,
StaticFileModule, DirectoryListingModule. How long does the sender have
to wait?
If you use an attribute, you need to decide whether you want to allow
multiple methods to be marked this way and, if so, what the desired
behavior is.
For example, this shift of attention from structure to interaction is at
the heart of many of the debates on service-oriented computing.
The panel was the last agenda item on Friday so attendance was a bit
lower than most of the sessions. Gregor is a software architect with
Google.
Now who would want to argue with Martin Fowler?
Once could say that OOPSLA has become the victim of its own success
because only a small portion of OOPLSA has still something to do with
object-oriented design. It gives you a consistent way to build loosely
coupled systems, consisting of base capabilities and a process on top.
Or I could assign colors to my classes so the software can create color
coded diagrams. This metaphor works especially well in the world of
messaging where we have a message object that represents a portion of
the interaction. Over time I have actually become used to attending
conferences not so much for the session content but for the networking
and hallway or bar discussions. Both examples above assume that the
requesting component knows that a credit card has to be verified.
Attributes are part of the source code after all and require access to
the source code.
Learn more about dynamic languages? While this makes for a good joke I
have actually found that there is a distinct group of software
developers who are quite social and well connected.