Re: [TeX Policy] On which tl package to depend to get mktexlsr, fmtutil and friends?

> On Sam, 12 Mai 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
>> > It was just an idea; currently I don't see a real reason.
>>
>> OK... let's see what Norbert thinks about that...
>
> Nothing for now, don't we have enough work ;-)
>
> Honestly, as long as there is no reason to do the split because there is
> another tex implementation, I would refrain from diverging from upstream
> too much.

I (and I guess Florent too) wasn't asking what you think about creating
a separate package.  The question is rather "should we write this and
that explicitly in policy".

I guess I'll have some time in the train next week, and will try to
write a proposal then.