Re: closing texlive-lang RC bug wrt jadetex

> Hi all!
>
> Strange, with the upload of jadetex -12 I wrote in the changelog:
>   * The above together with depending on texlive 2007 fixes the interference
>     with texlive-lang-cyrillic (Closes: #419026, #419020) [np]
>
> But #419026 wasn't closed, prbably because it didn't belong to jadetex.
>
> I guess we can close it with a -done ...

Yes, I think the changelog closing fails for bugs in other packages,
and I also think we can close it.

There's one small question left, or actually two:

Someone posted a followup with a patch regarding \LastDeclaredEncoding
that he said fixed the problem on his system.  Does that mean that there
*is* something strange going on in LaTeX?

Second question:  To which bug was that mail sent?  It's neither #419026
nor #419020.  Any ideas?