Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2810 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-bin/debian

Frank Küster píše v Čt 17. 05. 2007 v 13:22 +0200:
> Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at> wrote:
>
> > If only I can get hold of a libpoppler5 packages I could check for
> > correct build now ...
>
> In experimental?

BTW where did '5' in libpoppler5 is coming from?

> > Do you know where to get hold of packages in the NEW queue?
>
> Only by contacting the maintainer; one purpose of NEW processing is also
> to check whether distributing the package is legally allowed for Debian,
> and therefore it cannot be distributed in advance.
>
> Ondřej, can you help us out with packages for sid?

Sure...

http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-freedesktop/trunk/poppler/

Just use upstream tar.gz and (p)debuild in current sid.

> (and can you tell me how to enter ř with a Compose, something, r key
> combination?)

Dunno.  Install czech keyboard and press '5' :-)

Ondrej.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>  ***  http://blog.rfc1925.org/
Kulturní občasník              ***  http://www.obcasnik.cz/