Re: building libkpathsea

Hi 42-Florent,

On Don, 17 Mai 2007, Florent Rougon wrote:
> years, dh_shlibdeps provides the -l and -L options that allow easier
> resolution of this little problem (see the EXAMPLES section of
> dh_shlibdeps(1)).

Great, this did the trick.

> Policy chapter 8 (Shared libraries) is also a must-read, if you don't
> know it by heart already. :-)

Of course, of course. I convinced my AM never to do libs stuff ;-)

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
EPPING (participial vb.)
The futile movements of forefingers and eyebrows used when failing to
attract the attention of waiters and barmen.