Re: libpoppler patch in TeXLive in Ubuntu (was: TeXLive 2007 & ConTeXt on etch?)

On Die, 15 Mai 2007, Martin Pitt wrote:
> BTW, the poppler patch is not perfect yet since some parts of
> texlive-bin still use the internal xpdf. I kept that on my TODO list,
> but it wasn't necessary to bootstrap texlive into Gutsy.

Can you send us the libpoppler patch? Debian is switching in the next
days to the new poppler ... so we have to do the same thing ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
LUPPITT (n.)
The piece of leather which hangs off the bottom of your shoe before
you can be bothered to get it mended.