status of texlive transition wrt build failures?

Hi Debian TeX Task force :-)

I rebuilt Debian as of 2007-05-01, but I ran into a lot of (unfiled)
FTBFS related to tex. What's the status of the texlive transition ? Is
there going to be some changes on the texlive side that will solve some
of the build failures, or should bugs be filed individually now ?

Are you interested in working on those failures directly (without me and
others filing tons of bugs) ? The logs for the build failures are
available on
http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/05/rebuild.sid.i386/ . On
gluck, you can just cd to
~lucas/public_html/logs/2007/05/rebuild.sid.i386/ and do some grepping.

Grepping for texlive|tetex gives 87 logs of failures, and grepping for
'tex' gives 282 failures, with some obvious false positives.

Thank you,