Re: littex package

Hi Norbert,

Kt, 2007 05 03 17:47 +0200, Norbert Preining rašė:
> Hi Kestutis,
>
> again me...
>
> On Don, 01 Mär 2007, K??stutis Bili??nas wrote:
> > The all Lithuanian letters are OK, but the problems is with Lithuanian
> > quatation marks (??????) and dash (-). In the .pdf are the empty spaces
> > where these symbols must be. The "hyphen" symbol is OK.
>
> Can you try the following package:
> 	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ littex/
> 	deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ littex/
>
> I prepared a NMU which removes the full lm support, but leaves the urw.
>
> Check whether it works with different documents you have.

Thank you very mach for your effort to help me. Your prepared package
works very well, except that the problems with Lithuanian quotation
marks („“) and dash (-) remains. But this problem have causal
relationship with the new lmodern package, and haven't relationship
with new texlive packages, I think.

I also had prepared the newer upstream release (20060928) of this
package with identical changes two weeks ago. Today I only added
your new maintainer scripts for move from 10littex to 20littex.
My package also have the fix of the small bug in the
tex/generic/babel/lithuanian.ldf file.

This packages can be found on my repository at
http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/littex/

deb      http://kebil.ghost.lt/ debian/
deb-src  http://kebil.ghost.lt/ debian/

I would be glad if you uploaded this my package.

Sorry for my bad English.

Best regards,
--
Kęstutis Biliūnas <kebil@kaunas.init.lt>