Re: fiaif: FTBFS: I can't find file `ecrm1095'.

>> I wonder whether we should think of gathering information about a
>> potential "texlive-builddep" package.  While there are reasons that
>> collection-latexbase does not contain the EC fonts, most packages that
>> build-depend on TeX will need them, and there might be similar cases.
>
> Or `texlive'?
> Depends: texlive-fonts-recommended, texlive-latex-recommended, texlive-latex-base
>
> which is reasonable.

Yes and no.  texlive is a user-oriented, what I was thinking of is
something Build-dep-oriented.  It might be the same now, but not in the
future.  By the way, why did we drop context from texlive's Depends?  I
remember that I suggested to drop it from tetex-bin's depends, but not
why we instead pulled it from the default texlive install.

>> Or we just suggest maintainers to start with texlive-latex-recommended
>> instead of -base?  Or we make clean-chroot-builds mandatory?
>
> No chance.

I wasn't really serious...