Re: littex package

Hi Kestutis,

again me...

On Don, 01 Mär 2007, K??stutis Bili??nas wrote:
> The all Lithuanian letters are OK, but the problems is with Lithuanian
> quatation marks (??????) and dash (-). In the .pdf are the empty spaces
> where these symbols must be. The "hyphen" symbol is OK.

Can you try the following package:
	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ littex/
	deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ littex/

I prepared a NMU which removes the full lm support, but leaves the urw.

Check whether it works with different documents you have.

Thanks.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DUNGENESS (n.)
The uneasy feeling that the plastic handles of the overloaded
supermarket carrier bag you are carrying are getting steadily longer.