Re: texlive-lang: Misleading version number

On Mit, 02 Mai 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > So we could reupload with this, but is it important to reupload another
> > .orig.tar.gz?
>
> No, I didn't mean to reupload it.  Just if we do the same in the future
> we should keep it in mind.  And maybe add a remark to

Ok.

> README.Debian-source (which is outdated, anyway, talking about
> tpm2deb.pl).

Hmm, I just took a look, it mentions tpm2deb.pl. If we change it to
tpm2deb-source.pl it mentions a script which is not included at all.
Maybe we should ship tpm2deb-source.pl in one of the packages?
Or just mention the svn repository on where to get it?

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
PANT-Y-WACCO (adj.)
The final state of mind of retired colonel before they come to take
him away.