Re: SVN tex-common commit: r2737 - in tex-common/trunk: debian doc

On Don, 26 Apr 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Empty directories in a TEXMF tree can always be removed, because the
> tools (texconfig-sys etc.) will create necessary directory levels.
> Therefore this part might be misleading.  Either we drop that part
> completely, or add something like
>
> "As usual in a TEXMF tree, empty directories can safely be removed."

Added/changed the text.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
AASLEAGH (n.)
A liqueur made only for drinking at the end of a revoltingly long
bottle party when all the drinkable drink has been drunk.