Re: jadetex upload

On Mit, 02 Mai 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> >   * remove the .ini hack, a wrongly set jobname/engine interferes with
> >     the search path ordering
> >   * The above together with depending on texlive 2007 fixes the interference
> >     with texlive-lang-cyrillic (Closes: #419026, #419020) [np]
>
> Can you explain to me how the search path is affected by the ini hack?
> As I wrote earlier (I think), I found this, too, but didn't understand
> it...

The running "engine/format" combination was set to
	pdftex/etex/pdfetex
whatever thus searching everywhere, while with
	&latex
it uses the latex search pathes. Maybe the changelog entry is not
comletely clear with what I mean.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
ARDSCULL (n.)
Excuse made by rural Welsh hairdresser for deep wounds inflicted on
your scalp in an attempt to rectify whatever it was that induced the
ardscalpsie (q.v.).