Re: Upload today?

Hi Frank!

On Die, 01 Mai 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> The only thing we need to do is remove and ucf --purge
> /etc/texmf/language.d/10tetex.cnf.  And this should be done in the
> postinst, not postrm, of the otherwise empty tetex-base package.

Can you write the code, please? And add additional dependencies if
necessary? I don't know whether tetex-base would then need ucf as
Depends?

> > Then we should tHinktwhat bugs to close.
>
> #420390 "Purging tetex transition packages removes texlive configuration
>  files"

Ah yes, I have already added this to the texlive-base/debian/changelog:

texlive-base (2007-5~1) unstable; urgency=low

  * create tetex-base package to deal with postrm bugginess of tetex-base
    (3.0) and removal of config files of TeX Live. This closes several bugs,
    but upgrades from stable still can show these bugs in the case that
    tetex-base is purged at dist-upgrade time.  (Closes: #420490, #420390)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:27:46 +0200

Ok, so could you please add the stuff and then we go for an upload ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
"Yes, it's the right planet, all right," he said again.
"Right planet, wrong universe."