Re: Issues with and after upgrade to texlive

(This mail seems not to have made the list earlier.)

On Thursday 19 April 2007 07:57, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Can you please keep the temporary .tex file and run

That's easy: just comment out the 'rm -r $tempdir' at the bottom of
buildone.sh; all temporary files will be in build.tmp.

> 	jadetex -recorder install.ru.tex
> and send me the content of install.ru.fls?

> Could be that some strange
> files are loaded ..., my .fls file is attached. Maybe you can spot the
> difference immediately.

No, don't see any significant differences. Just a few extra fonts (stmary)
that are loaded in your case. File attached.

> Note that I set up my tex system to save the
> temporary font data in /var/cache/fonts (see TeX-on-Debian in
> tex-common, 2.5. Font caching). In your case it should get the tfm
> files from .texmf-var.

Hmm, no. By default they get written in /tmp now. I've already written a
question about that in a separate mail. Looks like I really _should_ read
that document though :-)

> Ah yes, jadetex --version?

Here it is (copyright/authors removed):
pdfTeX 3.141592-1.40.3-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.6)
kpathsea version 3.5.6

Compiled with libpng 1.2.15beta5; using libpng 1.2.15beta5
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with libpoppler version 3.00

Cheers,
FJP