Re: Issues with and after upgrade to texlive

Quick answer to your last question.

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 22:30, you wrote:
> Ah, one more thing, can I get the sources of these documents trivially,
> with all the necessary stuff, so that I can test it myself?

$ svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual
$ cd manual/build
$ less README    # has info on build dependencies and such
$ aptitude install $build_deps
$ ./buildone.sh i386 en pdf

Note: the checkout is 86MB.

The parameters for buildone.sh are "<architecture> <language> <format>".
For testing i386 should do as architecture.
The supported formats are html, pdf, ps and txt.
Some languages can be built directly: en, cs, de, fr, it, ja, pt_BR. The
others listed in manual/ are outdated.
We have other translations, but those are in PO format and for those the
XML must be generated first. See translations_po.txt for details.

Feel free to ask for further info if needed.

Cheers,
FJP