Re: Issues with and after upgrade to texlive

On Mit, 18 Apr 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > BTW, if you know of an alternative method to generate PDF files from
> > docbook-xml than we use now (xml->tex->dvi->pdf), I'd be very much
>
> Depending on the contents, but you could try
> 	pdflatex
> simply.

Or dvipdfm(x), which does a direct dvi->pdf without intermediate ps
format.

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SNEEM (n.,vb.)
Particular kind of frozen smile bestowed on a small child by a parent
in mixed company when question, 'Mummy, what's this?' appears to
require the answer,' Er...it's a rubber johnny, darling'.