Re: How to add files that upstream does not install?

On Die, 10 Apr 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> > Furthermore, we *COULD* do the following (I believe!):
> > - upload 2007-2 to unstable
> > - upload 2007-3~exp1 with libkpathsea to experimental
> >
> > In case there are problems with -2, we upload -3 without libkpathsea to
> > unstable.
> >
> > A soon as 3~exp1 is through NEW we upload 3 to unstable.
> >
> > Comments?
>
> Yes, that's a good idea.  One thing more should be done:  I think d-d-a
> should get a mail, it's quite an important change, although behind the
> scenes.

How do we split the work?

I could build packages from the current status of the svn-repos, ie a
version called -2 targetted at unstable.

You could create a version called -3~exp1 LOCALLY until I am finished
with the current revision and after I have uploaded you check the stuff
with libkpathsea in.

After this either you or me or both (some testing needed I guess) care
for the experimental upload.

Or do you want to do all? ;-)))) Wouldn't mind ;-)))

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DUNGENESS (n.)
The uneasy feeling that the plastic handles of the overloaded
supermarket carrier bag you are carrying are getting steadily longer.