Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2626 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-base/debian

Hi Frank!

On Die, 03 Apr 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Move fmvr8x.tfm from the doc to the fonts hierarchy (closes: #417576)

I am not sure whether this is a good idea. This tfm file is outdated,
the fonts have now a different name AFAIR, namely umvs.tfm.

The old fmvr8x.tfm should not be necessary anymore, although context
ships it because of some reasons I cannot remember ...

In all, it is too late and I am too drunken to think clear, but the
first paragraph I wrote is true ...

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
FORD	Tell me Arthur...
ARTHUR	Yes?
FORD	This boulder we're stuck under, how big would you say it was? Roughly?
ARTHUR	Oh, about the size of Coventry Cathedral.
FORD	Do you think we could move it? (Arthur doesn't reply) Just asking.
                 --- Ford and Arthur in a tricky situation, Fit the Eighth.