[VAC] 28.3.-?, Moving to a new place, waiting for connection

Hi,

I've quit my university job and am still waiting for some biotech
company to hire me, but I guess it's just a question of time. :-)

In the meantime, we'll move from Zurich to Leuggern, a small village
nearer to the place where my wife works.  Moving day is Wednesday 28.3.,
and it's been promised that we should have phone and internet connection
by the end of the week.

Everyone knows you should never trust promises of telco companies,
though, in particular Cablecom (we don't even know the new phone number
yet).  If all goes wrong, I'll be able to read some mail by visiting my
old workplace next week.