Re: TeXLive 2007 Debian packages and amd64

"Marc J. Driftmeyer" <mjd@reanimality.com> wrote:

> What's the status for amd64?
>
> If you have a build process I'd be more than happy to build myself packages.

In principle, all you need is a system with tex-common from experimental
installed, download the sources from
http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/tl2007/ and use "dpkg-buildpackage -b
-uc".

If you want to create binaries that we'd put on tug.org, you should

- use pbuilder or some other clean build environment

- somehow make sure it can install tex-common from experimental

- have a GPG key signed by a couple of people, or some other means to
  convince us that you really exist ;-)