Re: doc fixes (sed script)

Hi all,

The script (texify-tex-output) is now written and working fine, AFAIK.

I've therefore replaced the calls to tex-sed in the Makefile with calls
to texify-tex-output (in order to avoid wasting space in the SVN repos,
I did *not* update the PDF docs; this should be done just before
tex-common's release; so, the current PDF docs in the repository still
have the old quirks).

There is a customization section at the top of texify-tex-output, so
that simple changes to the document preamble or adding/changing
substitutions in the document body should be easy without understanding
Python at all.

The documentation is mainly contained in:
   - the customization section;
   - the output of 'texify-tex-output --algorithm'.

--
Florent