Re: [NTG-context] debian tikz module

Ohura-san,

any plans to fix this bug?  It was again noticed on the ConTeXt mailing
list; in Debian, tikz.tex is found earlier than t-tikz.tex, and
therefore there's no tikz support for ConTeXt.

Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@web.de> wrote:

> Frank Küster wrote:
>
>> (517)[21:48:19]frank@riesling:~$ kpsewhich --progname=context t-tikz.tex
>> (518)[21:48:24]frank@riesling:~$ ls
>> /usr/share/texmf/context/pgf/frontendlayer/t-tikz.tex
>> /usr/share/texmf/context/pgf/frontendlayer/t-tikz.tex
>                   ^ shouldn't there be a 'tex' path component?
>
> Then it would be in the serch path for ConTeXt.

(or rather, it would be before anything in tex/context, tex/plain and
tex/generic, and no longer at random order with respect to other things
in the whole tree; TEXMF//) is also included.

I didn't notice the missing component.  That is bug #394613 in pgf.