Re: SVN lmodern commit: r2512 - lmodern/trunk/debian

> You mean you left it in dh_installtex and lmodenr at 10 (!!) not 20 for
> etch?

I meant I let it at 10 in lmodern, sorry. As for dh_installtex, I didn't
change anything related to the priority there.

But as you found out, the lmodern debian/rules in testing and unstable
doesn't specify the priority when it calls dh_installtex. When it was
built, the default was 10. Now, it's 20, so you're right to specify a
priority of 10.

--
Florent