Re: new lmodern package

On Don, 22 Feb 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I have checked in updates to lmodern/debian/rules to work with the new
> lmodern 1.01 release, the changes were trivial:
> - build a new .orig.tar.gz including the mt1 sources
> - adjusting the rules file in a few positions

I forgot to add that I uploaded .orig.tar.gz, and a source and binary
package for 1.01-1~1 to the tug server:
	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/
	deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/

Ok, better to say, I WANTED (!!!!) to upload to the tug server, but the
hotel here in Switzerland has a very bad upload speed ... so I didn't
succeed!

Thes means: If you want to build the .orig.tar.gz you have to get the lm
dir from CTAN and the lm1.010mt1.zip from the web site.

Maybe in a few days in Siena I can upload all the stuff ....

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
GRINSTEAD (n.)
The state of a lady's clothing after she has been to powder her nose
and has hitched up her tights over her skirt at the back, thus
exposing her bottom, and has walked out without noticing it.