Re: Future of dh_installtex

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:

> What do you think?  (We should not decide anything before Norbert is
> back to a good connection).

I defer to those maintaining the actual Perl code (I only touched ever
the shell snippets and the inline documentation). But I don't much like
the idea of having a severe size constraint: it encourages to do less
error checking and similar things (of course, I'm not implying you want
to remove error checking from dh_installtex...).

If a split makes nicer code for those who actually work on it, fine.
Otherwise, I don't care so much, FWIW.

--
Florent