[TL 2007]: debdiffs, where is mp.pool?

Hi,

I had a look at the debdiffs of texlive-bin.  I did not yet check which
files from former texlive-pdfetex are now in texlive-base-bin, and
obviously there's nothing to compare texlive-xetex to.

The others look reasonable, except texlive-metapost.  There are lots of
changes, which is not surprising given that development of metapost has
gained momentum.  However,

Files in first .deb but not in second
[...]
-rw-r--r--  root/root   /usr/share/texmf/web2c/mp.pool

There's no mp.pool in the upstream repository, either...