Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2484 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-base/debian texlive-bin/debian texlive-extra/debian texlive-lang/debian

> Hi Frank!
>
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Damned, I didn't inlcude the patfch for dh_installtex/tex-commn,will try
>> to send it tonight. But I always have to copy it to windows, boot
>
> Here it is, implementing two additional flavors, plus one fix! See
> changelog.

Hm, the documentation could be made better: I do not understand it.

,----
| format:build_all creates all defined formats in the postinst file,
| recreates all defined formats in the postrm file, and in addition
| cleans the generated files in the postrm files.
`----

Why does it recreate the formats in postrm?  Is this for language
packages which removed a hyphenation pattern?

,----
| format:add_one:formatname allows to add the generation of a specific
| format without actually providing it (in a cnf file).
`----

So that is for language packages, too?

Okay, then for my suggested approach there's something missing:  Do what
texlinks would have done, working in the temporary tree.  I'll implement
that.