Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r2454 - in texlive-new/trunk: . all/debian

Norbert Preining <preining@alioth.debian.org> wrote:

>   * Expand infrastructure to allow automatic generation of preinst
>     code for config files. Config files are marked in the tpm2deb.cfg
>     via a mapping;origdist;config-{copy,link};dest directive and
>     in the preinst script of the respective package a line
>         handle_config_file $configfile
>     is added. Currently prefixed with a :, as the function has to be
>     written [NP]

Thank you!  But shouldn't the name of the function reflect that it is
only needed for the conffiles that we move around, not for possible new
ones?  And shouldn't the moves be reverted in the failed-upgrade
branches of (either) postrm or prerm?