Re: Processing of context_2007.01.23-3_i386.changes

On Die, 13 Feb 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> >> Hasn't the same happened in the past, both to you and to others?  Maybe
> >> it's "just" a problem on the server?
> >
> > Ahh, never heard this before. Also dput doesn't complain, so what should
> > I do now?
>
> a) Try to find an ftp-master on IRC, or anyone who could debug this, or
>
> b) try again.
>
> More options I cannot suggest...

I can ... don't upload from a different server with manual ftp and
setting to ascii instead of binary ...

I tried to upload with dput, but as usual from my provider: connection
reset ... so I uploaded from tug.org with normal ftp, and assumed that
ftp automatically selects binary mode ... but it didn't, it used ascii
mode. And the install daemon didn't check that it is not the gpg
signature that is wrong, but the file sizes!!! dcut plus redo
everything, now it worked ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
SUTTON and CHEAM (nouns)
Sutton and cheam are the kinds of dirt into which all dirt is
divided. 'Sutton' is the dark sort that always gets on to
light-coloured things, 'cheam' the light-coloured sort that clings to
dark items. Anyone who has ever found Marmite stains on a dress-shirt
or seagull goo on a dinner jacket (a) knows all about sutton and
cheam, and (b) is going to tome very curious dinner parties.