Re: Next test packages for TL2007

> What do the others say, Frank, Florent, Kohda-san,...?

Well, it's up to you. Depends whether you're confident the packages
won't fry my computer. 8-)

Otherwise, from my POV, there isn't much of a difference between tug.org
and experimental, since the packages are signed by your key in both
cases.

Actually, there *is* a difference in behavior in that packages from
experimental are not automatically upgraded, IIRC. That may be important
for people with low bandwidth (but I think you could customize that as
well in the Release files on tug.org or something like that, if
experimental behavior was desired).

Maybe the real technical difference here would be version tracking in
the BTS, only available if you upload to experimental.

--
Florent