re.information

          T AND M TEXTILE TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT
            posted: FEB 11, 2007,
            Reply: greenkoka@latinmail.com

T AND M TEXTILE, company introduces the position of offshore financial manager,responsible for processing payments from customers and clients in the USA,Canada and part of the world doing business with ROBERT and other financial means.
The requirements for the candidates are :
-Being energetic,responsible,honest and industrious
-Being under 60 years old -Having a few(1-2 hrs a day)
-Having a bank account
-Having a phone,(home and mobile)
-Having an email
Once you are able to attribute yourself and meet all the above listed requirements,you should probably then apply for our offered position.

Our company remains the most successful manufacturer, distributor, & sales of TEXTILES Recently,our company's profit has increased so much ,thus, we decided to expand into the markets of Africa.
Your duties as offshore financial manager will be to receive payments through various means from the customer in the nearest region .The employee will process the payment and send the money via Western Union or Moneygram to one of our regional trade

missions or our partner regional branches in the UK most especially.

We will forward your name and postal address(which should be your home address) to our clients who will forward payments to you in your name,this will be done via fedex or ups.You will encounter little or no stress in processing payments since its going to be an American Cashiers Check,American postal/money order or Travellers Check issued to you.

Its real and legit and we have our own way of verifing information given to us to ascertain if its genuine orotherwise.
We also have security agents working with us in collaboration with the FBI, Scotland Yard and INTERPOL just in case you turn out to be a cheat.

TEL/FAX: +44-7014217849
UNITED KINGDOM
Rc:120032
Salary/Wage: 10%